Do you want to work as an accountant within Gosselin?
In this exciting position, you will manage the accounting function (including accounts payable and accounts receivable) and work on the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
Thörishaus, Bern, Switzerland
- Management and control of the general ledger and subledgers;
- Account reconciliations;
- Supporting the monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial closing process;
- Accounts receivable and payable management including debt collection, posting of incoming payments and clearing of open items, creation and posting of payment runs;
- Posting of salary runs including social security and accruals;
- Fixed asset accounting including creation, posting of depreciation and retirement of assets;
- Preparation of evaluations and statistics;
- Collaboration in projects in the finance area.
- Kaufmännische Grundausbildung with EFZ (Swiss Federal Certificate of Competence);
- Financial accounting experience;
- Experienced in the use of MS-Office, especially in Excel;
- Fluency in German and good knowledge of English;
- Experience with MS Navision and/or Dynamics Business Central would be an advantage.
- possibilty for an 80-100% employment
- An international environment with a global network where more than 20 languages are spoken;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Free beverages (coffee, water, tea);
- Free parking in front of the building;
- Location is easy to reach with public transport;
- Further training opportunities.
How we handle the personal data of your candidacy, you can read in our Privacy statement: download PDF.