Do you want to work as a Finance and Administration Manager at Frey & Klein a member of the Gosselin Group? Do you have experience leading a professional accounting and administration team?
Then we have good news for you! For our office in Simmern, Germany we are looking for a Finance and Administration Manager to join our team.
Build and maintain a professional accounting and administration team for Frey & Klein a member of the Gosselin Group in Germany with focus on optimizing the administrative and reporting processes. In order to bring professional qualities to the role and the organization.
- Manage a small accounting team (2,5 FTE) within Gosselin Germany;
- Manage the entire invoice to cash and invoice to pay cycle from a finance perspective;
- Manage all VAT related matters and declarations;
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with other members of the Business Management so as to identify their needs and seek alignment between accounting record keeping and business requirements in cooperation with the business/finance controllers;
- Develop internal control system to ensure procedures are followed;
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems;
- Manage the budget process from a finance perspective for the German entities;
- Support the processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to HQ.
- You possess at least a bachelor's degree in Finance;
- You have several years of professional experience with intensive specialist knowledge, especially in HGB accounting and German tax law;
- You have thorough knowledge of accounting systems and consolidation software. Knowledge of BUCE/SAGE and Datev is a plus;
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in English and German;
- In addition, you are a good problem solver and have an analytical mindset.
- A challenging position in an international company;
- Extensive training and growth opportunities (internally and externally);
- Become part of an international network that changes lives, redefines global mobility and exceeds our customers' expectations.
You can read how we handle the personal data from your application in our privacy statement for applicants: download the PDF here.