Are you familiar with global mobility and would you like to work within a leading international company in the field of global mobility?
Then we have good news for you! For our office in Germany we are looking for a Move Manager.
About the company:
The Gosselin Group started as a one-man company in 1930 in Antwerp, Belgium. Today we are an international group of companies with over 850 motivated and multi-experienced colleagues. Every day we provide integrated and high-quality moving and logistic services that improve our customers' business continuity, cost and ecological footprint.
In this position you will coordinate and organize complex international relocations from beginning to end, liaising with our international partners and deliver excellent customer service to our business clients.
- Communication with key accounts, transferees and global agents
- Arrange moving logistics including packing, transport, customs clearance and delivery of the goods
- Informing transferees and agents about customs procedures during import / export
- Checking all documents required for customs clearance
- Manage and maintain the data in the ERP System
- Support the team to ensure a smooth delivery of services
- Proven experience working in a position requiring organisation and solutions orientated skills set;
- Fluency in English and good communication skills in German;
- Ability to take on responsibility and manage the files independently.
- A global network consisting of international partners, clients and team members;
- An opportunity to interact and communicate in different languages. We speak more than 20 languages within our group;
- A challenging field of work in a forward-thinking business;
- Possibility to work from Home;
- Offering company benefits;
- Opportunities to develop with the in-house academy.
Join our international team, who treats the entrusted personal belongings with care and ensures a smooth fresh start in the new country.
We look forward to getting to know you!
You can read how we handle the personal data from your application in our privacy statement for applicants: download the PDF here.