Senior Move Coordinator
Do you want to work as a Senior Move Coordinator within Gosselin?
Would you like to be in direct contact with our customers regarding coordinating (international) moves?
Do you like to strive for optimal customer satisfaction and build customer relationships?
Would you like to unburden customers during one of the most stressful events (a move) in their lives? Then we have good news for you!
For our office in Prague we are looking for a Senior Move Coordinator, where we provide you with a thorough education at our Gosselin Academy.
Prague, Czechia - remote work after probation period based on performance and mutual agreement
- Training and learning - track to become a skilled international move coordinator
- Organizing international moves
- working with various service providers
- liaising with customers across countries while following given procedures
- meeting budgets, registering and issuing invoices, credit control
- Supplemental administrative tasks on a 360° basis - responding to queries, back up for sales and quoting
- Czech/Slovak (min. C1) - Advanced English written and spoken with proven experience (min. B2)
- Previous administrative or logistics work experience
- Move coordination experience or similar (2+ years)
- Willing to learn new things and attain a flexible mindset - Communicative and not afraid to ask
- Pro-client and can-do attitude - Pro-client and can-do attitude
- Able to follow corporate procedures
- A challenging position in an international company;
- A competitive salary package, 25 days of vacation, you also get an extra day off on your birthday;
- Extensive training and growth opportunities (internally and externally);
- Working in a small team where colleagues are important.
- Company phone and international tariff, laptop
- 30-40 hrs weekly (based on agreement)
- Start date: Per agreement, potentially 1st March 2023
Send your resume and motivation letter to:
+420 603 456 522
How we handle the personal data of your candidacy, you can read in our Privacy statement: download PDF.