Are you familiar with global mobility and would you like to work within a leading international company in the field of global mobility?
Then we have good news for you! For our office in Berlin, Germany we are looking for an additional Move Manager to join our team.
In this role you take the responsibility to coordinate and organize complex international relocations from beginning to end, liaising with our international partners and deliver excellent customer service to our clients.
- Communication with key accounts, transferees and global agents
- Arrange moving logistics including packing, transport, customs clearance and delivery of the goods
- Informing transferees and agents about customs procedures during import / export
- Checking all documents required for customs clearance
- Manage and maintain the data in the ERP System
- Support the team to ensure a smooth delivery of services
- Proven experience working in a position requiring organisation and solutions orientated skills set;
- Fluent in English and good communication skills in German;
- Ability to take on responsibility and manage the files independently.
- A challenging position in an international company;
- Extensive training and growth opportunities (internally and externally);
- Working in a small team where colleagues are important;
- Become part of an international network that changes lives, redefines global mobility and exceeds our customers' expectations.
Join our international team, who treats the entrusted personal belongings with care and ensures a smooth fresh start in the new country.
We look forward to getting to know you!
You can read how we handle the personal data from your application in our privacy statement for applicants: download the PDF here.