Our commitment to quality
Our quality policy
The quality policy of the Gosselin Group focuses on achieving an outstanding level of customer satisfaction. We believe that quality is a key driver for progress and is an integral part of every action we undertake. We are regularly audited and strive to continuously improve our quality standards.
We have developed and implemented an Integrated Management System for the purpose of continuous improvement.
Our management system allows us to achieve continuous improvement through:
- Clear Objectives
- Detailed Job Descriptions
- Intensive training programs for all employees
- Controlled documents
- Analysis of complaints
- Periodic internal and external audits
- Close follow up of our suppliers and subcontractors
- Periodic review of the system by top management
Memberships and certificates
The Gosselin Group has been awarded with a wide range of certificates including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AEO, FIDI and many more..
Fidi's Branch affiliation
We guarantee that our offices at Brussels, Basel, Zürich and Geneva, being branch affiliates of their respective HQ’s in Belgium (Deurne) and Switzerland (Bern), apply to all FIDI-FAIM(PLUS) requirements.
We therefore have signed FIDI’s Branch Responsibility Statements:
- Belgium (Representing Brucargo)
- Switzerland (Representing Basel, Zürich and Geneva)
Copies of our certificates are available upon request via email@example.com