- 1930 Mr Lambert Vivet starts a local moving company in Antwerp, Belgium.
- 1950 Dolf Gosselin joins the company and it is renamed Vivet-Gosselin.
- 1976 Marc Smet starts working at Vivet-Gosselin
- 1984 Gosselin Worldwide Moving is created by Marc Smet.
- 1988 Gosselin Italia – Milan is founded.
- 1995 The creating of Gosselin Export Packers
- 1996 Founding of North Atlantic Services - NAS.
- 1996 Gosselin World Wide Moving GmbH is founded and acquires an agency structure of 8 military agencies in Germany.
- 1999 Acquisition of Corstjens World Wide Movers Group with HQ in the Netherlands and 19 offices in Central and Eastern Europe.
- 2000 Gosselin Airfreight Division is established at Brussels Airport.
- 2000 Gosselin Swiss is founded
- 2002 The Gosselin Container Terminal next to the Albert Canal and near the port of Antwerp becomes operational.
- 2003 Nomad Express with headquarters in Antwerp and offices in the Caucasus and Central Asia becomes newest member of the Gosselin Group.
- 2004 Gosselin acquires the companies ART (Forwarding) and Focus Transport Services.
- 2005 Reorganization of Gosselin Italy SRL with facilities in Aviano, Vicenza, and Napels
- 2006 Construction of warehouse and offices for Gosselin Tbilisi in Georgia.
- 2007 Gosselin Group re-aligns its activities into 2 divisions: Gosselin Moving & Gosselin Logistics Division, both assisted by Gosselin Support Services
- 2009 Pasec Port, specialized in lashing & securing cargo joins the Gosselin Group.
- 2011 Merger of Vivet-Gosselin and Gosselin Caucasus & Central Asia into Gosselin Moving.
- 2012 Gosselin Group acquires Crosstainer, specialised in traffic into and from China.
- 2013 Purchase of the Crown Cork facilities in Deurne/Antwerp
- 2013 Seaco Shipping has been founded
- 2014 Start of Gosselin selfstorage in Deurne/Antwerp
- 2014 Gosselin Group and Heavy Group joined forces in a venture that will operate under the name "Heavy GCT".
- 2016 Gosselin and Heavy reinforce their service packages by setting up a new holding company: Heavy Project Solutions.
- 2017 Gosselin Mobility and DT Moving UK merge their international moving operations and Gosselin Mobility acquires also the moving activities of Packimpex Switzerland.
- 2018 Construction of new warehouse on the Crown site for Gosselin Logistics.
- 2017 Foundation of GMS GmbH and consolidating three military agents in Germany
- 2021 Purchase of the Milcobel Facilities in Schoten/Antwerp
- 2022 Acquisition of MEYS Moving & self-storage in Brasschaat/Antwerp
- 2022 Acquisition of UniMove in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Our current news
UniMove Rotterdam joins Gosselin Group!
January 2022 - Gosselin Belgium proudly announces its acquisition of UniMove bv, the Rotterdam-based international moving and storage business founded in 2007 by Michel Paijens and Raymond van Dijk.
Verhuizingen Meys becomes part of the Gosselin Group
November 2021 - On October 26, 2021, Marc Smet (CEO of Gosselin Group) and Erik Meys (CEO of Verhuizingen Meys) reached an agreement in principle for the acquisition of Verhuizingen Meys and Meys Vastgoed based in Brasschaat by the Gosselin Group (Deurne). The employees and assets will be acquired by Gosselin and will fall under the Gosselin Group’s international moves division.
Pasec Port zekert historisch schip
Zeg niet zomaar boot tegen de Westhinder III. Dit lichtschip fungeerde vanaf 1864 als richtingsaanwijzer voor de schepen zoals de verkeersborden dat voor auto’s doen. Met lichtsignalen en een misthoorn hielp het schippers navigeren langs zandbanken en kliffen. Ondertussen met pensioen en gered van de schroothoop is de Westhinder naar haar laatste kaai gevaren en verankerd met de hulp van Pasec Port, Gosselin.