- 1930 Mr Lambert Vivet starts a local moving company in Antwerp, Belgium.
- 1950 Dolf Gosselin joins the company and it is renamed Vivet-Gosselin.
- 1976 Marc Smet starts working at Vivet-Gosselin
- 1984 Gosselin Worldwide Moving is created by Marc Smet.
- 1988 Gosselin Italia – Milan is founded.
- 1995 The creating of Gosselin Export Packers
- 1996 Founding of North Atlantic Services - NAS.
- 1996 Gosselin World Wide Moving GmbH is founded and acquires an agency structure of 8 military agencies in Germany.
- 1999 Acquisition of Corstjens World Wide Movers Group with HQ in the Netherlands and 19 offices in Central and Eastern Europe.
- 2000 Gosselin Airfreight Division is established at Brussels Airport.
- 2000 Gosselin Swiss is founded
- 2002 The Gosselin Container Terminal next to the Albert Canal and near the port of Antwerp becomes operational.
- 2003 Nomad Express with headquarters in Antwerp and offices in the Caucasus and Central Asia becomes newest member of the Gosselin Group.
- 2004 Gosselin acquires the companies ART (Forwarding) and Focus Transport Services.
- 2005 Reorganization of Gosselin Italy SRL and acquisition of facilities in Aviano, Vicenza, and Napels
- 2006 Construction of warehouse and offices for Gosselin Tbilisi in Georgia.
- 2007 Gosselin Group re-aligns its activities into 2 divisions: Gosselin Moving & Gosselin Logistics Division, both assisted by Gosselin Support Services
- 2009 Pasec Port, specialized in lashing & securing cargo acquired by Gosselin Group.
- 2011 Merger of Vivet-Gosselin and Gosselin Caucasus & Central Asia into Gosselin Moving.
- 2012 Gosselin Group acquires Crosstainer, specialised in traffic into and from China.
- 2013 Purchase of the Crown Cork facilities in Deurne/Antwerp
- 2013 Seaco Shipping has been founded
- 2014 Start of Gosselin selfstorage in Deurne/Antwerp
- 2014 Gosselin Group and Heavy Group joined forces in a venture that will operate under the name "Heavy GCT".
- 2016 Gosselin and Heavy started a joint venture and Gosselin acquired 50% of the new holding company: Heavy Project Solutions.
- 2017 Gosselin Mobility acquires DT Moving UK and France and Gosselin Mobility acquires also the moving activities of Packimpex Switzerland with four offices in Bern, Basel, Geneva, and Zurich
- 2017 Foundation of GMS GmbH with acquisition of three military agents in Germany
- 2018 Construction of new warehouse on the Crown site for Gosselin Logistics.
- 2021 Purchase of the Milcobel Facilities in Schoten/Antwerp
- 2021 Gosselin acquires 100% of the Heavy Group
- 2022 Acquisition of MEYS Moving & self-storage in Brasschaat/Antwerp
- 2022 Acquisition of UniMove in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Our current news
Special recognition for Gosselin employee Ben
Our Groupage Manager, Ben Schmidt, has been going to Ukraine since 1999. When the war broke out, he immediately sprang into action to help all of the people he knew there get to safety. He continues to be committed both to the Ukrainians staying in the Netherlands as well as those who are still living in their home country. Ben received a Zilveren Speld award in his hometown of Woudenberg in recognition of all his efforts.
Brucargo focuses on digitalization of workflows
Gosselin’s Brucargo is part of the Aircargo Belgium community at Brussels Airport. This office has been working on the digitalization of the workflow for a couple years now. The Gosselin team recently won two awards in recognition for all their hard work.
Gosselin employees with a heart of gold
Nico Mortiers, warehouse employee at Gosselin Group, is a member of the Bearded Villains. This is a worldwide brotherhood of men with beards who are dedicated to a good cause. Nico is a member of the Antwerp branch, Diamond City Charity Crew.